Professional organizing is an industry that has been developed in order to help individuals and businesses design systems and processes using organizing principles and transferring skills.
Professional organizers through Hammer and Mop will offer an extensive selection of amenities that may comprise of tasks such as designing a functional closet to organizing a move. For homeowners, we might redesign and reorganize the space of a room and the placement of the furniture, improve paperwork management, or coach and prepare in time-management or in goal-setting. In a business setting, we strive to achieve an increase in productivity by improving filing, employee time-management, and electronic organization.
As part of the organizing services provided through Hammer and Mop, interior design experts offer a professional decluttering and organizing services. Moving-In & Cabinet organization packages are also some of the services available.
Here are a list of some of the goals and objectives achieved:
- To increase the amount of time, space, and productivity for those activities you enjoy.
- To reduce the clutter, chaos, and stress in your home.
- To help you learn the principles, processes, and techniques of organizing
- We will assess your residential organizing needs.
- We will develop a course of action with your input.
- We will teach and/or implement organizing techniques that will work best for you
“I have been very happy with Hammer and Mop. They provide exceptional services through their commitment to a unique service offering which has, with time, only grown better. Keep it up!”
– Rashesh Shah