We believe that every business and every strategy offers a plethora of options in which to execute. It is up to us to choose the one that might make the most impact in the market. To think in a creative manner is essential, to stick to one’s guns and be convincing- even more. For the path you choose might go against the conventional wisdom. But then, it might offer a quick, decisive victory too! Hammer & Mop believes in bringing together cooks of various nationalities to stir the best soup there is- customer experience management.
Academic institutions go a long way in providing us with access to bright young brains. Every year, we welcome project teams and interns on board to work on projects that have us in binds. And in most of the cases, we’re able to achieve a promising breakthrough. We have been fortunate to work with multiple colleges so far, the best ones even inviting us to be a part of the summer placement process. The list-
- Guest Lecture on Entrepreneurship at Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology, Sept’12
- Part of summer placements at NMIMS & hosted summer interns, Jan’13
- Hosted a BMS team from L S Raheja College as a part of their project regarding understanding service businesses, Sept’13
- Hosted a team from Entrepreneurship Cell, Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering (Bandra) as a part of their project regarding understanding startup businesses, Sept’13
- Hosting SY-BMS summer interns from Don Bosco college, Oct’13
- Part of summer placements at IIM Lucknow, Oct ’13 and NMIMS, Dec’13
- Discussed opportunities of providing startup exposure to MBA students with Placement Cell, IIM Indore.
We look forward to working with and being associated with many more.